Thursday, December 26, 2013

'Tis the season to be jolly~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! ^^

Okae, actually it's Christmas no longer but I just wanted to say that hahaha. Well, the large part of Christmas day this year was spent at home ._. sigh pie, boring is me.

But on the bright side, I got to fulfil my Christmas wish of walking down Orchard road with all the pretty lights! ..kinda hahaha. Here's a pic to show that =p


Anws, I spent Christmas eve working and then headed back to my house for a BBQ and counted down to Christmas below my house with Bingbing, Alvin, Satan, Birdy and Darren! It was a rather last min plan and I was quite surprised that we could even book a pit despite only booking it 1 day before Christmas eve hahaha.

 The guys hard at work bbq-ing hahaha.
 I was trying to be useful by holding the light for them =p hahaha.



And yes, it was so dark, we needed to use a torch light to see our bbq food hahaha. No thanks to the people who STOLE MY BBQ PIT. I'm still annoyed at them >:( I purposely chose the pit with the best location and they just took it away from me like thatttt T____T because of that we had to bbq under the trees and there were so many buggiesss :( grrrr.

On a happier note....

I got offered the job at Asiasoft! Hehehe. Might be going to work for them next year! Sorry, I just had to say that hahaha "next year" sounds so long later, but it's actually only next month =p 

I still don't know if I should take it up or not, but I really do want to work there though! After all those years of playing maple, I really am quite curious to see how the company I've been spending all my money on is like hahaha.

Actually I feel quite stupid =/ cause after counting, I realised that the amount I'd earn after committing the whole duration is just slightly more than the amount I've spent on acash in the past ._. Makes me feel like I'm working for nothing :(

Shall end this post off with a picture of my old maple char hahahaha #memories

Hehe okae byee~

No comments:

Post a Comment