Monday, December 23, 2013

Holy eggs. (wait, whut?)

It's 1.08am in the morning and I'm hungry.

I've been craving for all sorts of food lately and I've yet to fulfil my cravings. But on the bright side, today I managed to eat my fried carrot cake that I was craving for and also got to buy my ice cream!

I think Magnum is officially my new favourite ice cream brand. I wasn't intending on buying a Magnum today, but then I thought about the day I dropped part of my pretty customized Magnum's coating on the floor and I felt very bu gan xin :(

Isn't it almost too pretty to be eaten?!! *-*


So to make up for that, I decided to buy a Magnum classic. Hahaha though not as pretty, but it'll do! Didn't take a picture of it cause I was too excited to eat it, so I got this off the internet =p


Anws, although 2 items are struck off my "things I'm craving for" list, there are still lots of unfulfilled cravings, much to my stomach's woe :( You know what are the two things I've been craving for the longest time already?

SASHIMI AND OYSTERS.


Nomnomnomz can eat until you float up to sashimi heaven hahaha. SO MANYZ.


Funny thing is, I never really used to like sashimi or oysters. In fact I hated it cause it smelt and tasted so raw and fishy. But one day I tried this sashimi at Sushi Express and I kinda fell in love with it hahaha. I especially love the salmon belly sashimi!!! So softttttt, juicyyyy and awesomeee *-*

And then another day, I tried oysters while I was at some buffet and soaked it with lemon + tabasco and omg, it was awesome toooo! I never expected something that was the combination of fishy + sour + spicy to taste so good, but it does!!!

So now I have cravings for both and they are UNFULFILLED.

Lastlyyyy, my newest and latest craving......scrambled eggs!!


Got this pic from Ladyironchef's blog..yes why am I even searching for brunch places at this time of the night I have no idea; totally asking for it cause NOW I'M HUNGRYYY :(

I have to complain. It really sucks that the east have no nice brunch places that sell awesome scrambled eggs?! And that's why I was even searching for brunch places in the east and stumbled upon this :( Wanted to bug daddy to get that for my lunch tmr, but nopes not gonna happen cause that pic is from Five & Dime Eatery which is at River Valley or somethinggg.

AND NOW I DON'T WANT JUST ANY SCRAMBLED EGGS, I WANT THEM EGGS FROM FIVE & DIME EATERY!

I mean, just look at that picture!! I've never seen such appetising eggs in my lifeee. I neeeeddddzz. It's calling out to my stomach *-*

How can eggs even look like that..........

They are just eggs...

With milk...

But they look like they're food angels from heaven...

Omg, what am I even talking about :( I just want them so bad right now, GIVE IT TO ME PLS. I wish I could eat them off the screen .______.

And yesss, they put milk in scrambled eggs and that's why they're so awesomee.

Urghh, I'm so hungry right now :( I should just go to sleep and hope I'll dream that I'm floating in food space with my scrambled eggs, sashimi and oysters. BUFFET IN MY SLEEP YAYZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment