Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Red hairrrrr~~


Me has red hair naooooo *does happy dance* hehehe.

Well, for now that is. It'll probably fade off soon and then I'll be sad, but for now I'm happy ^^ The plan was to go to a salon just before CNY/school reopens to dye it red, but yesterday I came across a box of red dye and decided to buy it on impulse hahaha.

At least this time the colour kinda shows even on non-bleached/dyed parts! Like when I look up at the light through my fringe I can see a tinge of red ^^ but otherwise it's really not that obvious if it's not under the light ._. sigh.

Anws, I've alwayssss wanted red hair! So I'm really quite satisfied with the results =p

But I'm kinda determined to get a lighter shade of red on the other parts of my hair, so I'm gonna buy a pot of la riche directions hair dye..again ._.

I blame my impulse on my LoL characters. Both of the champions I was playing had red hair and everytime I looked at it, it just reminded me of how much I wanted red hair!! Hahaha.

So all I've been doing lately is to look at my hair every 5 minutes or so. It's really so prettyyyyy. *-*

But I feel pretty mindfucked though. Every time I look at it, the colour seems to be changing x.x Like sometimes it looks red but sometimes it looks brownnnn. Idk if my mind is playing tricks on me or what man ohmygod.

Lastly..YAY I HAVE RED HAIR ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment