Tuesday, November 26, 2013

decisions.

Have you ever just looked back at your past actions and decisions, wondering what in the world you were actually thinking back then?

I've been doing that a lot lately and the only answer I could come up with to explain my whole lot of bad decisions is that..well..I honestly don't know.

For a moment I wondered if I'm only feeling this way because I'm looking at it from another point of view, cause now I'm the one looking in as an outsider rather than being an active participant like I was when I made those decisions. But then I realised that's not really the case.

I mean, it's not like I regret every thing I once did. Just a selected few..

And for the life of me, I really am unable to figure out what I was thinking back then. I really can't. Maybe I was just caught up in the moment, or maybe I'm just no longer the person I was back then.

Whatever it is, I'm done with making stupid decisions and doing stupid stuff. Although I'm not old, but I'm not young enough to keep screwing up my own life and wasting time on things that I shouldn't be wasting time on.

So here's to making better decisions and a brighter future! ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment