Friday, October 18, 2013

They always say, "don't leave any room for regrets". I always thought that meant that we should chase after what we want, no matter how hard or long it takes, in order to ensure that we don't look back in 10 years time and think to ourselves, "I should have tried harder".

Today I had an epiphany. I realised that maybe, I've been looking at it the wrong way all along.

Sometimes in order to ensure we don't end up with regrets, we spend so long chasing after something, not realising that eventually that would be our greatest regret.

Nothing in this world is irreplaceable. What you think you "need" is just that. A thought.

I've spent so long searching for an answer, thinking that I needed that to set me free. But I guess ultimately, I'm the only one who is capable of setting myself free.

You don't need anyone to fix you. You've gotta first start with fixing yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment