Saturday, October 12, 2013

Rare photo post to sum up my last few days of school! ^^

Feeling a little bored on my first official day of study break, so here is a rare photo post to sum up the last few days of school! ^^

Well, yea and also an attempt at making my blog a little more lively hahaha. Plus cause while I was writing my NMIH reflective journal, I realised I was so long winded. So I've decided to be more succinct in my writing and what better way then to use pictures, cause they speak a thousand words! (and also cause I realised there were too many pics for me to Instagram them all =/)

Group photo with Dr. Reena during our last personality lecture!


And on the last day of school we kinda left our failed "potluck + movie lecture" to go eat Sogurt! I love eating Sogurt cause we get to design our own cup of yogurt!! Hahaha I still remember how obsessed I was over it when I first found out about this shop. Was practically eating it once a week and FYI, there weren't any Sogurt shops near my house. Had to go all the way to Parkway or Nex!!






And went to eat Kiseki for dinner today!! (technically it was yesterday, but I haven't slept yet so it's still "today" to me) Was supposed to try Jones the Grocer, but its dinner was wayyy too overpriced. So we figured (albeit quite reluctantly for Yanting hahaha) why not pay a bit more to have buffet instead!! 



Second time eating at Kiseki but I think it was more worth it this time because of my new found love for Sashimi! But I'm kinda sick of it now because I think I kinda over ate, sighhh. =/




The four different Japanese curry sauces!! The white curry was especially awesome!! I'm not a food blogger so I shall not even attempt to describe it hahaha. I guess all I can say is that it's kinda creamy and..did I mention awesome?!!



Took pictures with Belle while waiting in queue & while Yanting was taking pictures of toys for her paper hahaha. Shall remember to reserve if I ever do go there again, cause the both times we went, we ended up queuing for damn longgg. In the end we had to rush through our desserts. Again. And ended up being the last to leave. Again ._.


Sometimes I really feel like such a piggg. Sigh, LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF CALORIES ON MY TABLE.


Awkward #ootd picture hahaha. As you can see, I was not really dressed for a buffet. I swear I felt like a ball rolling home after that.

Andddddddd here's a huge pic of me with a filter from my newly downloaded photo app to end this post hahahaha ^^v


BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment