Monday, October 14, 2013

blah

Just not long ago I was sitting in front of my laptop feeling frustrated and annoyed with myself. And at specific people and at myself again for letting such people bother me. Actually I've been feeling frustrated for quite awhile now. All these pent up frustration..urgh.

And then I decided that I've had enough.

NO MORE. I'm done with all of this. I told myself it's time I do something productive with my life, like focusing on passing my stats, scoring distinctions for the rest of my exams (which is in a week's time), passing my driving and looking for a job.

So since I was taking a completely undeserved break from studying, I decided to start looking through job adverts online.

And after slightly more than an hour of searching, I realised that most of the jobs out there are freaking useless. All these recruitment websites are full of mindless jobs that don't require much of a brain. And I don't want to work just for the sake of working, cause I know I'll never stay on long enough.

I want to get an office job, but it seems like most jobs available for people with no degrees are data entry jobs, being a receptionist or a call centre worker. I'll probably either die of boredom or my brain will just rot due to a lack of stimulation.

Urgh, I should just go to sleep now. I have driving tomorrow and maybe I should start studying harder for my exams for HDs instead. Don't want to end up with a shitty degree and then having to do a shitty job for the rest of my life. A shitty, boring, brain-rotting job.

Yes I'm still frustrated..but tomorrow, tomorrow I'll forget about everything that's bothering me and I'll be motivated to start mugging my ass off. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment