Thursday, August 29, 2013

unpredictability.

-old drafted post-

I remember feeling like something was out of place, but I just couldn't place my finger on it, eventually coming to the conclusion that it was just me. I don't know if there's such a thing as a 6th sense, but if there is, I'm so thankful for it.

I don't know what I should be feeling or how I'm actually feeling right now. Only word I can think of is - shocked.

It's so scary..how you can know someone for years and think you know that person inside out, only to find out how wrong you were. Someone can tell you so much about their life, making you believe every single word..and you won't even know how much of it is actually the truth.

The only things that differentiate the lies from the truths are those split second hesitations, those ever so normal stumble over certain words and that minuscule shift in their gaze.

I guess you could then say that there were signs, but they were so small, that if you were to make anything out of it you'd just be labelled as paranoid. So what else can you do, besides just brushing it away?

I don't even know what to say now or what to do. I really don't. I don't feel sad nor angry. I just feel..like my  whole world has stopped in its tracks. I don't think my mind has ever been this blank.

-end of draft-

Just a reminder to myself that people are always so unpredictable. No matter how much you think you know someone, there are always things you don't know about them.

That being said, suddenly I feel like the whole process of getting to know someone is just so tiresome. True, if it's someone you're mildly interested in, it might actually be exciting..but most of the time people don't turn out the way you expect them to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment