Saturday, August 31, 2013

I don't know how to describe what I'm feeling right now..

I miss those days when I didn't really give a crap about what was going on in my life. I could sleep my whole day away, or just drink and forget about all my worries; detach myself from reality.

I wish I could still do that now, but I can't. I don't know what it is, but it feels like something is holding me back. These past few months have been really shitty to me and if this were 1 year or 2 years ago, I'd be skipping school, sleeping at home or clubbing and drinking my nights away.

But I haven't done any of that.

I don't know what is keeping me so sane. I really don't. I'm going to school on time everyday, not missing a single lesson, studying for my tests, doing my assignments, finding journal articles for an essay that is due in 1 month's time and even accepting job assignments.

But I feel so bottled up, like all these pent up emotions are stuffed up inside of me, begging for a release.

Maybe a part of me knows that escaping from reality isn't gonna do me any good. But I really wish I could just take a break..

..HAVE A KITKAT.

:((((((( sighhhh. It's okay, things will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment