Tuesday, July 30, 2013

-old post which was saved as a draft-

I have this habit of reading my old blog posts and reminiscing about the past. So just now I was reading my private blog, from 2010 all the way up till now.

And half way through I just got so sick and tired of reading it. I realised that although the things I blogged about were different, they were also the same as well. It's like reading a diary of someone who never learns. It basically says this:

1/2/2010
Today I went to the garden, stepped on a banana and fell down.

1/3/2010
Today I went to the garden, stepped on an apple slice and fell down.

1/4/2010
Today I went to the garden, stepped on a mango and fell down.

Anyone would realise that the "garden" is dangerous and they should probably stay out of it, but I'm just too stupid to realise that.


No comments:

Post a Comment