Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Awake at this unearthly hour and thinking about the most random stuff.

I've just completed watching The Bachelorette Season 8 a few days ago and somehow watching the show brings about so many questions and new perspectives.

Firstly it made me question if it's really true like what they said, that just finding two people who have mutual feelings for each other is already quite rare. But if that were the case, how is it possible that all 20+ guys are so sure that they would be happy with the bachelorette? I haven't watch the other seasons, but I don't think there was ever once that the contestants dropped out cause they realised they had no feelings for the girl right?

It made me wonder if falling in love is just a matter of who's there at the time and out of the available choices, who actually makes the best fit. Like lets say if we were to dump one girl in a house with 10 guys..she'd probably end up having feelings for at least one guy?

And maybe falling in love with someone is somewhat conditioned. Lets say if a guy was really nice to you and that makes you feel happy..then you start thinking that you have feelings for the person, cause you want to continue feeling happy, and him being nice to you makes you feel happy..and if you were to have feelings for the person, he'd continue being nice and you'll continue being happy?

----

Anws, on to another topic. I've been feeling rather frustrated lately. Somehow I feel as though I don't really understand myself and the things I do. Or maybe deep down I subconsciously do, but I just don't want to face up to it.

----

And on to another topic again. I'm feeling kinda addicted to Fun Run and it annoys me a loooottt. Cause I KEEP LOSING. Well, not really, but my points remain stagnant. And it pisses me off like how Candy Crush pissed me off when I couldn't clear a level and like how 4pics1word pissed me off when I couldn't figure out the damn word. It's so ironic how games are supposed to help relive stress, but in reality it actually builds stress and frustration.

Omg, it's 4am++ and I'm here rambling about god knows what. I think I should really go to sleep.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment