Saturday, May 18, 2013

Wanderlust.

I really wanna go overseas to a far far away country right now. Like take a road trip or something. I really love travelling, though there are certain aspects of travel that I don't really like..which I shall not go into detail right now.

So many countries I want to visit, so many things I want to do.

I want to visit Las Vegas, experience the high life.
I want sail down the canals in Venice, on a gondola.
I want to go to Norway and see the beautiful northern lights.
I want to go to the ancient city of Rome and just soak in the beauty of it all.

I want to go on a road trip and sit in a convertible, travelling along the mountain highways..enjoying the cool breeze and taking in the beautiful scenery of the peaceful countryside.
I want to go horseback riding..riding through the dense forest, the open grasslands, the seaside.
I want to go stargazing..lying in a field of grass, looking up at the endless skies, dotted with millions of stars.
I want to go stay in a forest, in a tree house or a lodge..waking up each morning greeted by the vast greenery, the sounds of birds chirping and of animals going about their peaceful daily lives.

Sigh, when will I be able to do all these things..? :(

(PS. Today I finally realised why I don't put pictures in my blog. I'm so indecisive, I'd take ages just to choose a pic. Yes, I tried looking for pictures of the places and yes, after approx 5 minutes I still couldn't decide on which picture of Las Vegas and Venice I wanted....)

No comments:

Post a Comment