Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I know I shouldn't be saying this, but I really miss you a lot. I guess I miss you especially so today, because I was just thinking about all the times you were so excited to see my pictures whenever I did something new. Like wearing a new dress, buying new shoes or getting a new haircut. I remember how you'd always tell me to send you those pictures and I'd bargain with you asking you to send me a picture of yourself first, to which you always refused.

I dyed my hair yesterday and I was quite excited to post it on Instagram and all, but then I realised the only person I really wanted to show it to was you.

I miss how blunt you always were. If something wasn't nice, you'd tell me straight without being afraid of me getting offended, cause we were just that comfortable with each other.

Hmm..maybe that's why I'm always posting stuff on Instagram. Displacement probably..?

No comments:

Post a Comment