Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nostalgia. The bitter sweet longing for times that have passed.

Listening to "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum on repeat at 2am in the morning, sure does bring back certain memories.

In another year, at another time, I'd probably still be up at this time as well. Late night msn conversations, text messages, phone calls, video calls.

Dear friend, how have you been? Sometimes I wonder if you still remember me and if I do still cross your mind from time to time. Be it all the times that I've annoyed you, or all the times we spent making fun of each other and laughing at our silliness. I'm sorry for all the times I've disappointed you and let you down. I'm sorry I couldn't be the person you had hoped I'd be, but I really hope you're doing fine, wherever you are.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment