Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 2 of school..wasn't all that bad, yay! But it's probably cause I only had one 3h lecture and then after that I got to eat good food. So my tummie happy, I also happy. (:

Oh yes and I also photocopied my textbook already and I'm quite excited to decorate it hehe.

Yayyyyyy can't wait for the end of this week to come. I will try to study then. Try. x.x I really need to pull up my grades =/ I really don't know how I'm gonna do it, but I'll try.

And I really need to speed up the process of getting my driving license. ): It's driving me nuts having to take the bus back home everyday. Although I probably won't get to drive the car so soon even if I pass, but stilllllll! At least I'm one step closer.

Sigh, thinking about assignments and essays and projects and........all school related stuff is really making me stressed. Doesn't really help that I'm the kind of person that gets all stressed up but does nothing about it.

Upcoming highlights:

1. CNY ($$$ + nice food)
2. Timbre with Yanting and Belle next week
3. ...broccoli soup from Souperlicious in school?

No comments:

Post a Comment