Tuesday, February 5, 2013

1st day of school

So today was the long awaited first day of school. And it pretty much sucked.

Honestly have no idea why I was even looking forward to returning back to school at random intervals during my holidays. First day and I'm already aware of an essay, an assignment and a project. Or something like that. I don't even remember cause I was spacing out half the time during lectures.

I HATE SCHOOOOOOOOOL. ):

Okay, my hatred for school is probably amplified due to various factors, mainly the fact that I'm having my period now.

And because right now everything feels so meaningless. Things weren't supposed to happen this way!! But guess I only have myself to blame. Play with fire and you get burn right?

Oh one last thing. I thought it was a good thing that we didn't have much 8.30am classes this sem, but turned out I was wrong. Cause now we have lots of classes that end at 6.30pm and the traffic jam and human jam at the bus stop/in the bus is just.....godly.

I hate standing in the bus. I hate ittttt!!! And to make everything worse, it was even raining today. Can today get any worse?

Well, actually I already have the answer to that. And that's YES, today can get worse..I'm just hoping it won't. But I can already forseeeeeeeeeeeee it. 

I hate school.

Oh one last last thing. I can't log in to SOLs cause my password sort of expired or something like that. Now all I can do is just wait for them to reset my password. Which means that in the mean time, I CAN'T PRINT MY NOTES. Just great. Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment