Sunday, January 13, 2013

Was just watching an episode of One Tree Hill in which they teamed up into groups and challenged to complete silly dares. And I must either be really bored, deprived, or just overly engrossed haha. Cause when I was watching it I actually felt rather excited haha.

This also reminded me of my secondary school days. I miss doing stupid stuff, stupid dares and basically just having fun. As we grow older we somehow don't have time for such stuff..or should I say, we tend to think that we do not have time for such stuff? Things like "truth or dare", or just going on silly adventures, exploring places, seem like childish activities and a waste of our time.

I remember those times in secondary school whereby we'd play truth or dare. I used to like picking the dare option, cause I don't know..somehow I just never really saw the fun in truth, cause you could lie about it and no one would know. But of cause it depends on the company haha. If everyone were the damn on kind, I wouldn't mind doing most dares too! But if everyone this don't want, that don't want, I'd rather go with "truth" haha.

And then there were the random trips to explore haunted houses, deserted places and the likes. It sounds pretty lame and childish, but there's a certain fun to it. You could say it's a cheap thrill, but at least we were having fun.

Now when we talk about "fun", the thing that would come to most people's mind would be partying, drinking and clubbing. Honestly speaking, if given a choice, I'd rather have my cheap thrills. Where's the point in getting drunk and doing stupid stuff that you're not even consciously aware of? Of cause I'm not a saint, I do admit it's fun at times to feel high and just forget the world, but that's not the way to live. I don't want to spend my weekends hung over and feeling like hell all the time.

Sigh, if only we could relive those years again..

No comments:

Post a Comment