Thursday, January 3, 2013

I feel like a fish, who tried so hard to get used to living without water. It was hard, it hurt, but the fish knew it was for the best. Why put itself through that torture you ask? Cause the pond it stayed in was polluted and it knew it couldn't survive long, as the pollution would slowly kill it. After suffering and trying so hard to get used to its new living conditions, the fish didn't feel all that tortured anymore and it was slowly getting used to living without water.

Yes, I feel like that fish. But I feel like a fish, who tried so hard to get used to living without water, only to jump back into the pond after making progress.

Other than that, my life feels pretty great lately thanks to a certain other fishy issue. Or lack of it. Haha, you have no idea how glad I am. It's like I've finally achieved freedom after so long.

Okay I know this post doesn't really make sense, but yea..I just had to get that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment