Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! ^^

Today is the first day of 2013. New year, new start. Which explains the "new blog" with the missing posts haha. Initially I had plans to remove all posts from 2012 and before, but then I changed my mind cause the last 2 posts is quite meaningful. To me at least haha.

Wasn't until 2012 was almost coming to an end that I managed to finally sort all my feelings out and get rid of all negative emotions.

Although 2012 had been a year of ups and downs, it did teach me a lot and it probably is the turning point (or year) of my life. 2013 will be different because of lessons learnt in 2012. 2013 will be the better, I don't know how, but I just believe it will (: I'm determined to make it the best, with a positive outlook and a new me!

Okay, that's about it. I'm gonna have my lunch now and then start filling up my "things of good/happy things that happened in 2013" tin! Not a bad start, considering how it's only the start and I already have things to write! Hehe. Once again, happy new year to all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment