Saturday, November 1, 2014

Boredom strikes

Hello world. It's the 1st of November and work starts in 2 days time. Gotta say a small part of me is kinda looking forward to it cause right now I'm just really bored.

And broke.

I really hope that my job would be something that I can stay on at for the next 2 months, cause if not I don't know where I'm gonna get the money for my Japan trip.

And yessssss, I'm going to Japan!! I'm so excited. Have always been complaining to my parents about why weren't they bringing me to Japan instead of the other Asian countries (Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong) which tbh, looks pretty much the same to me. Their reply was always that cause Japan was expensive and cause they've already been there before (without me!!). But yes, Japan reallyyyy is expensive :(

So yes, to prep myself for my upcoming trip I've been watching quite a few Japanese dramas and just attempted (before it stopped loading halfway) to re-watch Lost in Translation today! I've also been googling lotsaaa stuff about Japan hehehe.

Have been wanting to go to Japan ever since I started watching some animes a few years back! I wonder if Japan really looks like how it's portrayed in animes? Ah, but most animes I've watched seem to take place in the countryside or the beach side with those mountains that cars drive around. If you know what I mean haha. Oh welll, I'm sure Tokyo would be kinda pretty too!

Okay, that aside..the only other stuff I've been doing during my free time is watching TVD and Once Upon A Time. And sleeping.

Oh and reading Thought Catalog articles. Which when coupled with an abundance of free time..doesn't really equate to anything good for me and my thoughts. Wow, maybe that's why Thought Catalog is called Thought Catalog.

Okay, kinda side tracked and went online window shopping again. I've been doing that pretty much of late. I need boots and a coat for Japan so since I don't really have the money right now, all I can do is to just go to various online shops and look (literally) for the perfect one *-*

And yes, I need shoes for work too! All my shoes are spoiling one by one, sigh. I don't know whyyy.

Kay think I'm pretty much done here. See you when I see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment