Monday, July 28, 2014

Chasing clouds.


Every time I look up at the sky, I'd marvel at how big and vast the sky really is. Those big fluffy clouds that cover the skies somehow bring about a whole new depth and dimension, like as though a whole new world could possibly exist up there.

Ever since young I've been so deeply fascinated with all the elements that existed up in the skies; the stars, the moon, the sun, the clouds, and of cause the occasional rare appearance of the rainbow. I remember how when I was kid, I used to look up at the moon whenever I was travelling in the car and I'd be so amazed at how I'd still be able to see the moon no matter where I went.

The same went for all the other objects up in the sky. It's so amazing to know that no matter where you are, you'd be looking up at the same sky. The same moon, the same stars, the same clouds.

It almost felt like they were following you around and that made you feel special. But we all know that reality was the other way round instead.

The moon doesn't shadow us, the clouds don't hover above us alone, and we're definitely not the only ones under this vast sky. Ultimately, the truth was that we were the ones chasing after clouds and rainbows. Something so unattainable, so far fetched from what reality deems as possible.

And yet, we still continue to do so cause we're just so blown away by the beauty of it all.


But maybe it's really time for me to stop chasing after clouds.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiwdonFPD68

    ReplyDelete