Tuesday, March 11, 2014

x

Haven't updated this space in over a month. Partly cause I'm so busy and party cause I really don't have much to say. But yea, I feel so busy lately..I don't even have time to watch finish all my shows. I don't have time to think even. Time just flies by like that and suddenly it's about 2 months more till school ends??

You know how when you've been kept busy for so long, you kinda forget what it feels like to be free and have nothing to do? I kinda felt that way today..

Just spent my evening lazing around and my night just thinking about things..

And once again I find myself plagued with questions and uncertainty. I hate uncertainty and I hate not knowing how things are going to be like in the future.

Whenever I'm pretty contented with how things are in the present, it scares me somehow. It scares me to think that things might change eventually and knowing that some things will have to change eventually.

I wish I knew what the future held and I wish I knew that everything will be alright. But fact is that I don't and there's no way I can know that. All I know is that the future is uncertain, and that's the only thing I can be certain about.

And sometimes I wonder how much of what I'm doing right now would actually be worth it in the long run..

No comments:

Post a Comment