Thursday, November 14, 2013

bored.

Long story short.....

1. I recently just quit my job.
2. Yes, even a 2 months contract wasn't enough to keep me job-bound.
3. I'm bored. Like, really bored. Like really really bored-out-of-my-mind bored.
4. Results are being released tomorrow, I really hope I passed stats.

In the meantime, I'm also trying to master the art of delayed gratification. I think I really suck at it though. Sigh pieee.

Anyway, lately I've also been feeling rather bleah. Like, I don't feel exceptionally happy or sad. In fact, I don't feel happy or sad at all. I just feel normal. Which should be a cause for celebration, if it weren't for the fact that I'm so bored, I really wish my life was a little more exciting or dramatic..SIGH.

But sadly, it isn't. So I shall just go back to trying to live an exciting and dramatic life through watching Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries and Criminal Minds. Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment