Wednesday, July 10, 2013

contradiction.

I feel like such a confused person lately, sigh.

This post excluded, ever since my last published post, I've already typed 3 posts that I eventually saved as drafts. Why?

Well, everytime I blog, it's because I feel as though I figured something out. Like a lightbulb has lighted up in my head. If you didn't already know, I tend to think a lot. A lot. About anything and everything. I like thinking about the things that have gone on in my life and reflecting on it. But the thing is, somehow it feels as though the more I think, the further away from an answer I seem to get.

For those 3 posts, I find myself typing out all my thoughts..but whenever I come to the end and feel like concluding, it seems like my conclusion contradicts what I've previously mentioned. And then I feel so frustrated cause I can't come to a proper conclusion. I feel like I'm going round in circles.

I guess maybe it's just cause many of life's issues doesn't have a definite right or wrong answer to it. And......I should just learn to accept that and stop thinking so much lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment