Saturday, March 16, 2013

x

Sometimes I really wish someone would just tell me what to do. I wish someone would listen and that someone would understand. But how could they, when even I don't understand it myself.

I always thought that there was just one problem, but in actuality it runs deeper than that. Yet ironically, the solution is simple. But how do I even start getting there? All roads lead to Rome..but how if there aren't any roads to begin with?

You know, sometimes I really wonder if the problem actually lies with me. Am I just not good enough? Why does it always seem like someone else or something else is more important than me? And it really hurts to know that you would give so much more, yet still it all comes to nothing in the end.

I know things will get better eventually, I just wish that day would come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment