Tuesday, March 19, 2013

miracles and jokes.

Really think I must be pms-ing these days. Sometimes I feel fine and sometimes I feel like crap. The previous post was one of those "crap" times and is not to be taken as an indicator of my general state of mind. And I really hate it when I pms, cause even the littlest thing is enough to trigger a huge reaction from me. Doesn't really help that I'm normally easily paranoid/annoyed/jealous. Sigh pie man.

So anws, the past 1 week hasn't been all that bad. Main reason to be happy is that I passed my FTT! I don't know how and I don't know why but somehow I managed to pass it! It's a miracle! I only read like less than 10% of the book and none of the things I read came out lol. I even woke up that morning and contemplated just going back to sleep cause I really thought I was gonna fail and didn't want to waste my time/sleep going all the way there. Furthermore I even took this online test and scored 5/10 so I was dead certain I wasn't gonna pass haha. Swear it's a miracle!!

Must be cause I made a wish on 11.11 hahaha. I really wished that I would pass my FTT and I did! See, to all you skeptics out there who always laugh at me whenever I wish upon 11.11..it really works okae!!! Hahahaha.

Yea that's about it. Oh and today I finally overcame my laziness (sorta) and went for a jog. I took 25 mins to run 2.4 km though lol such a joke. Think the only time I can run under 18 minutes is when there's this looming fear of me having to retake my 2.4. I mean it's like almost 1 min per 100m?! I think I walk also walk faster can hahaha.

Okae guess that's about it. Shall go attempt to study for my test tmr now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment