Wednesday, March 6, 2013

If I had one wish..

It hasn't even been a year and it already feels like a lifetime. It's been what, approximately 6 months only? Sometimes I really wish time would pass faster. Cause every day that ends, is a day closer.

Anyways, on to happier stuff. I've recently booked my birthday chalet! Hehe ^^ It's gonna be at Aloha Changi's Yacht Club Bungalow on the 4th of May! Yea, my birthday's on the 8th of May but I'm having my party on the 4th cause 8th isn't a weekend and 8th is during my study break =/

I've had people asking me what I want for my birthday and my answer is always "I don't know". Cause honestly speaking, I really don't know. There really isn't anything that I/people can afford that I don't already have. The only thing I want now is a car. Can anybody get me that? It'd be one of the best presents on earth and I'll love you dearly for it! ^^

I want my A&F jacket too. But I already have plans to get it soon, so yay! Hehe ^^

Have I mentioned how much I regret getting my Juicy Couture jacket instead of the A&F one?!! :( Just talking about it makes me sad. My heart still longs for my A&F jacket everytime I think about it. Hahaha like dramatic only. But ya, you get my point.

But you know what I really really want for my birthday? It's the same thing I've always wanted for the past 7 years. But no amount of money is gonna get me that, so yepps, I guess I could say that there really isn't anything I want.

Ohhh!! I want a pinata too! To smash during my party hehe. But I scared I miss then someone else gets to smash it instead =/ and then I'll be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment