Sunday, January 27, 2013

People are such complex creatures. I guess we'll never be able to completely understand the way a certain individual thinks or acts, no matter how well you think you know them. Somehow, people always find a way to surprise you.

I know I shouldn't be surprised by this anymore, but I still am. I shouldn't be bothered by this, but I am.

In recent years, one of the things that bugged me the most, was the complexity of the human mind. I could never understand why someone you thought you've gotten figured out, would act in a manner completely beyond what you've expected.

I suppose that was one of the reasons why I was so interested in Psychology. I thought by studying Psychology, I'd be able to find some answers. But I soon realised that there were no definite answers to many of life's questions..you either live with it, or spend your entire life being obsessed with the search of the elusive.

And I hate not having a definite answer. I hated not knowing why certain people would do certain things.

I thought I had it all figured out, thought I knew, but in the end I was still beaten at my own game.

No comments:

Post a Comment