Thursday, July 3, 2014

Life is full of miss opportunities.

And somehow I always find myself beating myself up over that. I'd really like to believe that everything happens for a reason, but truth is, it's pretty hard to reason with myself at times.

I believe that one fine day, be it in the near future or quite some time later, I'd be truly contented. It'd be a day just like any other day, the only difference being the fact that I'm actually happier than I've ever been in ages. And on that day, I'd look back at all the things that once unfolded and be thankful for the way it did.

Miss opportunities are only missed opportunities at that particular point of time, because if missing out on that particular event results in an even greater outcome..I guess it would actually be an opportunity that was sized wouldn't it?

Anyhoooo, the events of today and the day before (ok, technically it's yesterday and the day before yesterday) has made me wonder if I'm actually living my life the way I would have wished I had lived 10 years from now. I'll have to admit that this holiday has been one of the more "non-wasted" holidays that I've had.

I've had work to keep me busy and I've been going out/meeting up with friends quite often during this term break. I guess it's an improvement since I didn't spend the bulk of my time sleeping at home and watching my shows??

I feel like a total sloth sometimes. But sigh, it's not like I don't want to do something meaningful, I just don't know what to do.

Or maybe I just don't have the right friends to do stuff with ._. Here's a list of things I wouldn't mind doing:

1. Exercising - I honestly wouldn't mind running every single day or playing some sport..if I actually had someone to accompany me.

2. Do some social work or go for some overseas CIP - once again, yea..I don't know of anyone who'd be up for that.

3. Travel the worlddddddddd - okae, or just go overseas to any one country. I mean, what's the point of having a holiday if you don't actually go on a holiday right??? But iz kae, I shall save my money up for end of year instead..

4. Work moreee - I really don't mind working..like I actually like being busy, but I just hate being bored. Yes, hard as it is to believe that I don't mind working, I really don't?? Just that most of the time I'm bored cause I'm not working with my friends :( SO I HAZ NO ONE TO TALK TO.

Yeppp that's about it. So conclusion, I need more friends hahahaha fml. Urgh but then again, it's pretty ironic cause lately I've been feeling rather introverted. Like if I'm in a place full of new people, like at a new job or something, I'd just shut myself up and not really talk to people =/ sighhh. I don't know whyyyyyyy. So unless I really feel comfortable with the person, or if the person really makes an effort to talk to me, most of the time I wouldn't even bother talking to anyone ._. or...well..unless I'm really really reallyyyyy dead bored. Okaeeeee..maybe this explains why I have no friends??!

The only people I go out with are from schooool hahaha. Which reminds me..I have a new found hobby!!!! And that is......................


Playing Avalon hahaha. It's basically this card game that I've been playing almost every week...we literally meet up just to play it lol #nolifemax

Well, at least now whenever people ask me what I like to do I can tell them that I like to play boardgames?? (today 2 people asked me what I liked to do during my free time and..feeling like the most judged person on earth, I told them that I stay at home and sleep.)

Okae I think it's time for me to sleep. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment