Saturday, January 25, 2014

January

Helloo, the 1st month of 2014 is coming to an end and I'm glad to say that I've already managed to fulfil 2 new year resolutions!! ^^
4. Stay on in my job until school starts! If I can't stay on in a job that pays me to play games, I really don't know what to say lol. But then again....there are many things that are important in job satisfaction besides passion and money, soooo ._.

5. Lose weight. Or maybe my resolution should be to exercise or eat less or something hahaha. Sighhhhh. Or maybe to be less lazy. Idk why I'm so lazyyyyyyy. ):
Work ends next week! Which means I'll be working for 4 weeks consecutively, Monday to Friday hehehe. #achievementunlocked

Andddd I've also managed to lose weight...and gained it back. But I'm still lighter than I was last year, so yea lol. I can't really be surprised considering how much I've been eating during normal working days...sigh.

My usual daily consumption of food goes sth like this:

1. Heavy breakfast (think pasta with cream or rice with curry veggie + another random veggie)
2. Small snack at about 11am (bread/curry puff/wdv I feel like eating that day)
3. Heavy lunch (like um..medium sized hokkien mee or rice with 4 dishes...)
4. Small snack for after lunch (twister fries/ice cream/wdv I feel like eating that day)
5. Dinner (whatever mummy cooks or if I go out......- to be elaborated on later)

Okae..typing this really scares me cause I can totally feel all the calories building up inside of me and turning into fats :( but I can't help it!! I'm reallyyy hungry! Usually if I don't go to work, I'll wake up at about 12/1+ and skip breakfast..and my lunch would just be rice with 1 portion of curry veggie and a hard boiled egg, which I only eat half of cause I don't like to eat the yolk (= less fattening). Oh yes and usually when I wake up so late, I don't feel hungry so I only eat half my rice! Or less.

And usually when I don't have work, I'd be too lazy to go out for dinner so I just stay at home and eat whatever mummy cooks.

But this month I've eaten..TWO BUFFETS (1 was a semi buffet, but still..) IN 3 WEEKS. T____T

And many other very very filling meals.

If I haven't been running regularly I'd probably gain about 5kg or something..): Sigh pie.

Anws, that aside, I'm still so proud of myself cause I've been running quite often! ^^ I'm surprised I could actually drag myself out to run even after working for 9 hours *-* hahaha. Lazy is not meeee! Hehehe. But idk why I always feel damn hungry after running, soo.......yea, you guessed it, more food :(

Urgh, I must have been a pig reincarnated. Andddddddd..I'm gonna go eat my lunch now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment