Sunday, November 3, 2013

Holiday highlights~

Today is the 3rd day since my whole holidays have started 10 days ago that I have the whole day to myself. No work, no driving, no outings, no appointments, no interviews, no nothing. Just me, myself, my bed and my laptop.

I was kinda looking forward to being able to just laze around because my full time job starts in 4 days time and after that it'll just be me, in the office, the computer and well..being busy. Hopefully Dawn will be working with me so office life would be a little more bearable!

Anws, I feel like I have this love hate relationship with having too much free time. I don't really like being busy and going out everyday but at the same time I don't really like having nothing to do and rotting at home either.

Today I was so bored, I thought of a new way to entertain myself and pass time! Which was to...sleep. Well, not really sleep in itself, but more like to dream. I mean, dreams are really quite entertaining at times. It's like watching a movie but it's completely random and you're actually in it. How cool is that? :D hahaha.

So I kinda spent my whole afternoon dreaming. Literally. I don't really remember most parts of my dreams now but..I remember how I felt after waking up from them haha.

And some highlights from my holiday!

Went to town after our last paper for Play Nation! Call me suaku, but it's my first time going there hehe ^^ met the other clique and celebrated Juliet's and Vincent's birthday! And then we went to queue for Krispy Kreme! First time trying it too and I think our one hour wait in line was totally not worth the donuts lol. I still prefer J. Co donuts!! ..or maybe I just tried the wrong flavours haha.



And went to Clarke Quay with bingbing last Saturday after work to see people in cool Halloween costumes! Totally impromptu decision hahaha. I didn't even have appropriate clothes so bingbing had to bring her dress to lend me LOL.



Then on Wednesday we went to Krystal's house to visit Lele! He is so cuteeeeee ^^ totally getting a dog next time when I have my own house hahaha. Played Guitar Heros too and we totally sucked at it ._. partly cause 90% of the songs we've never heard before and so we had no idea how to play to the beats/sing hahaha.





Finally went to Halloween Horror Nights 3 on the actual Halloween itself! Hehe it was so fun although I kept screaming and jumping at everything ._. I can't help itttt, it was a natural reaction =/ Hmm but I wish they had more haunted houses like their hhn in Orlando. They have 8 houses there but we only have 
3 :(







Last but not leasttttttt, went shopping with Belle! Finally bought all my office wear but I'm still kinda short on bottoms to wear =/ oh well, shall just make do with what I have first! Here is us with our free cotton candy hahaha.


Yepppps, that pretty much sums up my holidays! I sound as though holidays have ended already hahaha. Hmm but yea, doubt I'll be going out much anymore anws! Last few days to enjoy! Hehe ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment