Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Take me away.

With school starting in less than a week's time, I really really need a getaway right now :(

I just need to get out of this country, doesn't have to be anywhere far, but just like to Malaysia, or Batam or something. Sighhhhhhhhh. Okay, but I guess that's not gonna happen cause well, you can't plan a trip in...2 days lol.

I really regret not buying the ticket to Perth when I had the chance. True, I'd be travelling alone, but some time and space to think about everything that's going on all by myself doesn't sound so bad right now. Damn, in fact I'd probably be returning to Singapore on this very date if I had actually bought the ticket!

:(

I really wish I was at the beach right now. Sitting on the breakwaters, taking in the air of the salty sea breeze, looking out into the endless sea, dotted with beautiful lights shining from all the boats. Sigh, I wanna go star gazing so bad too.

It's a pity we can't see much stars in Singapore. I remember when I at Tangalooma in Australia, every inch of the sky was literally filled with stars. It was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

Ah well, maybe I'll do just that before school starts. Not flying to Australia of cause, but going to the beach. Might just cycle there! Hopefully my bicycle's tires still have air haha. I remember how I used to love cycling to the beach, be it Pasir Ris Park or East Coast Park. And then I'd just sit on the stone benches and stone. Haha sounds damn emo, but it felt so peaceful~

Anws, here's to a good semester ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment