Sunday, January 12, 2014

Life.

Time has been passing real fast lately..sigh. Just like that one week of work is over and so is the weekends. Tomorrow it'll be back to work again =/

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I dread work or anything, just that it feels weird to have time pass so fast.

Makes me wonder if this is how life is going to be 5 to 10 years from now, after I've graduated and started on a full time job. Waking up early in the mornings, going off to work, lunch with colleagues, going back to work and then knocking off. All these happens in a span of approximately 10 hours but within those 10 hours, it feels like I've only truly lived for much less.

After work it's just heading home, going to the gym, having dinner and then I use the comp for a little while, watch tv for an hour, back to the comp and then it's off to bed.

As of right now, this has gone on for 5 days and it'll be my routine for the next few weeks to come. And in time to come, this might actually be how life will be like for years after I've graduated.

I wonder how weekends would be like in the future.Thinking about it scares me sometimes, cause as of right now I really don't know how things would be like in about 5 years time. It scares me to think that I might be living a meaningless existence, stuck in a dead end job that I'm not passionate about, struggling to make ends meet and also not having found the one that I'd be spending the rest of my life with as well.

And to think about it, that's pretty much how my life is right now. I'm in a job that isn't exactly my passion; not saying that I don't like my job, just that it wouldn't be something I would want to do for the rest of my life. And spending money on lunch everyday is making me broke. Which is quite ironic actually, cause when I'm not working I don't actually spend money cause there's nothing that I need to buy and I don't go out much lol. And of cause, I'm not seeing anyone right now so..I've clearly not found the one either.

Oh well, gotta stop worrying so much about the future and start focusing on the present. Afterall, the future is determined by what you do in the present, so it's time to get my act together and focus on things that'll matter in the long run (:

2 comments:



  1.  クシン シー

    http://vimeo.com/75882677

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysL1DL8au0s

    https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=256366391085563

    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12ri2b_%E8%A5%BF%E9%87%8E%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A-always-live-%E7%81%AB%E6%9B%9C%E6%9B%B2-fhd_music



     





    ReplyDelete